Bartender – Mary’s Bistro
Array ( [networks] => Array (  => facebook  => twitter  => pinterest  => linkedin ) [has] => Array ( [facebook] => 1 [twitter] => 1 [instagram] => [pinterest] => 1 [houzz] => [linkedin] => 1 ) )
Bartender is responsible for mixing and preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for patrons, according to standard recipes. A friendly, positive and courteous attitude toward customer and co-worker is necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- – Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to the bar and restaurant patrons following standard recipes
- – Serve wine and tap/bottled beer
- – Collect money for drinks served
- – Keep bar and all work areas clean
- – Conducting inventory and informing manager when supplies are low
- – Responsible for keeping uniform clean and presenting a friendly and professional image
- – Clean and place glasses to make an attractive display
- – Slice and pit fruits for garnishing drinks
- – Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- – Minimum of one-year job experience as bartender
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Must be highly organized
Reports to Front of House Manager and other upper management
Uniform Items Required to be Purchased Before Arrival
All jeans must be an appropriate size and not too tight, baggy or ill fitting. Jeans must stay up on the waist and support themselves without falling. Solid Jeans Only. Dark Black jeans are not allowed. No grey, faded wash or other color jeans. Legs, knees, thighs, seat or waist of pants may not be ripped, torn or frayed, whether naturally worn or added for decorative purposes. Jeans stitching or any other decoration must match the color of the pants. Pant legs may not be rolled up.
Black predominantly canvas with white logo and trim. Shoes of the following style: Vans Slip On, Vans Old Skool, Converse One Stars, Chuck Taylor’s or similar.