Server is responsible for waiting on customers in a timely fashion and all necessary side work. Service is the primary responsibility. A friendly, positive and courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers is necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Must be familiar with menu.
- Must be familiar with daily specials and prices.
- Responsible for filling out daily tip report.
- Responsible for a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Must be able to understand and carry out instructions.
- Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress.
Reports to the Food and Beverage Manager and the General Manager.
Uniform Items Required
- Tan Shorts or Pants. Plain front. No cargo style.
- White Socks
- Athletic Shoes