Responsible for greeting customers in a timely fashion, seating customers and all necessary side work. Service is the primary responsibility. A friendly, positive and courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers is necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- – Responsible for opening and closing procedures
- – Must be familiar with menu
- – Must be familiar with daily specials and prices
- – Responsible for filling out daily tip reports
- – Punctuality
- – Must maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance
- – Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- – Must have excellent communication skills
- – Basic math and reading skills
- – Must be able to understand and carry out instructions
- – Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress
Reports to Front of House Manager and other upper management
Uniform Items Required to be Purchased before Arrival
All jeans must be an appropriate size and not too tight, baggy or ill fitting. Jeans must stay up on the waist and support themselves without falling. Solid Jeans Only. Dark Black jeans are not allowed. No grey, faded wash or other color jeans. Legs, knees, thighs, seat or waist of pants may not be ripped, torn or frayed, whether naturally worn or added for decorative purposes. Jeans stitching or any other decoration must match the color of the pants. Pant legs may not be rolled up.
Black predominantly canvas with white logo and trim. Shoes of the following style: Vans Slip On, Vans Old Skool, Converse One Stars, Chuck Taylor’s or similar.