Wait Staff – 1852 Grill Room
Array ( [networks] => Array (  => facebook  => twitter  => pinterest  => linkedin ) [has] => Array ( [facebook] => 1 [twitter] => 1 [instagram] => [pinterest] => 1 [houzz] => [linkedin] => 1 ) )
Server is responsible for waiting on customers in a timely fashion and all necessary side work. Service is the primary responsibility. A friendly, positive and courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers is necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Must be familiar with menu.
- Must be familiar with daily specials and prices.
- Responsible for filling out daily tip report.
- Responsible for a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Must be able to understand and carry out instructions.
- Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress.
Reports to the Food and Beverage Manager and the General Manager.
Uniform Items Required to be purchased before arrival
- Black Pants – jean style, yoga pants, or cargo style are not acceptable
- Black Shoes – must be non logoed. Non-skid sole. Ballet slippers or any color variations are not acceptable
- Black Socks Ice House