Bell Staff and Dock Porter – Island House Hotel
Array ( [networks] => Array (  => facebook  => twitter  => pinterest  => linkedin ) [has] => Array ( [facebook] => 1 [twitter] => 1 [instagram] => [pinterest] => 1 [houzz] => [linkedin] => 1 ) )
Responsible for transportation of guest luggage to and from Hotel. Responsible for various task in the Hotel related to guest service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests at the boat lines.
- Direct the guest to the hotel and transport luggage to the Hotel.
- Carry guest luggage to appropriate room in Hotel.
- Responsible for keeping the veranda and lobby clean and orderly.
- Delivering special request and messages to guest rooms.
- Low maintenance duties in guest rooms.
- Other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Able to understand and carry out directions.
- Basic reading skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under stress.
Front Desk Manager and upper management.
Uniform Items Required to be Purchased before Arrival
- Tan Cotton twill pants and shorts. Plain front. No Cargo pants or shorts.
- Athletic shoes